Weekly Subject Planner
Editable Google Slide for 5 Subjects
Weekly Planner – Subject Overview – 5 Subjects:
Subject Overview Templates:
Finding a teacher planner that will fit your needs is never an easy task. Every teacher has his or her own preferences and their own unique schedule and planning needs. These downloadable teacher planners are the solution you’ve been looking for!
There are a variety of templates available to choose from, so you’ll be able to find the option that offers the right number of sessions or teaching periods to match your schedule. Each template is available as a downloadable PDF.
After you download the template, you’ll have a few options regarding how you write your plans in your plan book. Many teachers prefer handwriting their lesson plans as they look through their plan books. If this is your preference, you can print a blank template with lined boxes to neatly hand write your lesson plans.
Other teachers prefer to complete all of their planning and paperwork electronically. These templates are the perfect fit for electronic planning as well. The PDF can be edited, and you’ll be able to type your plans in each box. Bold, highlight, or underline your objectives, materials list, or other key aspects of your plans as needed to make sure you’re ready to teach your students.
The various customization options make this teacher planner template the perfect fit for primary, high school & specialist teachers alike. After you print out your lesson plans, you can keep everything organized in a binder to make sure you’re always on top of what you’re teaching your students.
Another benefit of these teacher planner templates is they are visually attractive, which will make planning and reviewing your lesson plans a little more enjoyable. Each full-color page has a beautiful theme that will make your plan book stylish.
These handy teacher planners can help you stay on top of your weekly lesson planning, grading & attendance. Everything will be in one convenient place for you.
How to Download Your Teacher Planner Sheet:
- Add this printable writing paper to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ button at the very top right of this page. Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, write on
The Google Slides Version:
- Once you download the pdf of this weekly planner you will see a link to a Google Slides version of this planner.
- Click on the link and you will be asked to make a copy of the presentation.
- Press the ‘Make a Copy’ button and you will be good to go.
Where to Next?