FREE Christmas Writing Paper
Editable Christmas Stationery – EDITABLE & PRINTABLE
Free Christmas Unlined Digital Paper (with a cute Santa)
– People are using these digital paper downloads for writing letters to Santa or to write a newsie letter on about the year to include in a Christmas card. What might you use it for?
Other Possible Christmas Stationery Uses:
1. Folder Covers – Help students keep papers and subjects organized with different patterned pages. Use the ‘Ferns’ for a green science folder and ‘Blue Clouds’ for a blue math folder!
2. Report Title Pages – Whether for a book report or researching their favorite animal, students using a ready-made title page will be a huge time saver.
3. Publishing Writing – From fantasy to nonfiction pieces, students can publish the final draft of their writing on these decorative pages.
4. Printing Published Writing – After students type their final drafts, they can print their masterpieces on this graphic paper.
5. Poetry Display – Celebrate student’s creative poetry by displaying their work with an artistic touch. Encourage the use of font to reflect the mood of the piece but must remain readable.
6. Writing Letters – Students can write letters to pen-pals, authors, and family members on lined pages.
7. Frame Artwork – To accompany writing, students can illustrate their piece.
8. Little Book Covers – Students can fold the unlined paper in half to use as a cover for a mini-book. After students create a short story, they can write and illustrate it on blank white paper. Then use the unlined writing paper as a decorative cover.
9. Back to School Night Letters – Students can write a letter to their parents about their excitement for the new school year. When parents visit for Back to School Night, they can write back to their children. It’s a nice surprise for students to see when they return to school the next day!
10. Make a List – If students are listing “How To” steps or directions to follow, they can use the lined paper to keep their thoughts organized.
Where to Next?
How about some Printable Classroom Labels or a FREE Problem Solving Activity
or some More Digital Writing Paper or maybe ALL my Reading & Math Games