Free Lined Writing Paper with Cute Clouds for you to Print and Use
Free Digital Paper
Possible Digital Writing Paper Uses:
1. Publishing Writing – From fantasy to nonfiction pieces, students can publish the final draft of their writing on these decorative pages.
2. Printing Published Writing – After students type their final drafts, they can print their masterpieces on this graphic paper.
3. Poetry Display – Celebrate student’s creative poetry by displaying their work with an artistic touch. Encourage the use of font to reflect mood of piece but must remain readable.
4. Writing Letters – Students can write letters to pen-pals, authors, and family members on lined pages.
5. About an Artwork – Create a text to either explain how the artwork was created or an ‘about this image’ piece.
6. Student Books– Students can create their own books using the lined paper.
7. Back to School Night Letters – Students can write a letter to their parents about their excitement for the new school year. When parents visit for Back to School Night, they can write back to their children. It’s a nice surprise for students to see when they return to school the next day!
8. Make a List– If students are listing “How To” steps or directions to follow, they can use the lined paper to keep their thoughts organized.
9. Use Your Imagination– there are so many possibilities to be explored when you have a blank piece of paper 🙂