1. Printing Published Writing – Once the students have finished their ghost stories, monster stories, haunted house stories etc have them write their masterpieces on this spooky paper. From here they can read their stories to classmates, students in other classes and then make a wall display.
2. Poetry Display – Celebrate your students’ creepy poetry efforts by having them publish their work on this printable stationery.
3. Invites – Invite your friends to come Trick or Treating using this Halloween stationery.
4. Recount Your Halloween Activities – Write a piece about your Halloween that records what you did. Mention your costume, Trick or Treating, a time you were scared, candy, your favorite happenings, something interesting that happened. This will be a nice piece of
5. Student Books– Create a class book of ‘Our Halloween’ using the lined paper.
6. Make a List– Create a list of safety rules for Trick or Treating and publish it on this paper.
– Make a list of items you need for a Halloween party.
7. Use Your Imagination– there are so many possibilities to be explored when you have a blank piece of paper. Try searching for ‘Halloween writing ideas’. You’ll find heaps of ways to use this Halloween Stationery 🙂
How to Download Your Halloween Stationery:
Add this printable writing paperto your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
Press the very small ‘View Cart’ button at the very top right of this page. Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
Add your email address to prove you are human
Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, write on