Halloween Stationery Unlined
With an Editable Google Docs Version
Possible Uses for this Halloween Writing Paper:
1. Printing Published Writing – Once the students have finished their ghost stories, monster stories, haunted house stories etc have them write their masterpieces on this spooky paper. From here they can read their stories to classmates and students in other classes and then make a wall display.
– Make a list of items you need for a Halloween party.
The Google Slides Version:
- Once you download the pdf of this Halloween stationery you will see a link to a Google Slides version of this writing paper.
- Click on the link and you will be asked to make a copy of the presentation.
- Press the ‘Make a Copy’ button and you will be good to go.
Possible Ways To Distribute the Writing Paper to Your Students:
- The best way is to send them to this website and have them choose the paper they want to write on 🙂
- Copy the URL from the document and email it to them.
- Create a QR code using a site like this https://www.qr-code-generator.com/ snip the graphic and display it for students to navigate to.
How to Download Your Halloween Stationery:
- Add this printable writing paper to your Cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button. NB You can only get the resources 2 at a time. #longstory
- Press the very small ‘View Cart’ Button at the very top right of this page. Press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ Button
- Add your email address to prove you are human
- Press ‘Place Order’ and then scroll down to ‘Order Details’ and click on your resource there. It will open ready to save, print, write on
Where to Next?