Digital Writing Paper for Kids
Free Lined Writing Paper with Cute Elf with Presents for you to Print and Use
Possible Digital Writing Paper Uses:
1. Publishing Writing – From fantasy to nonfiction pieces, students can publish the final draft of their writing on these decorative pages.
2. Printing Published Writing – After students type their final drafts, they can print their masterpieces on this graphic paper.
3. Poetry Display – Celebrate student’s creative poetry by displaying their work with an artistic touch. Encourage the use of font to reflect mood of piece but must remain readable.
4. Writing Letters – Students can write letters to pen-pals, authors, and family members on lined pages.
5. About an Artwork – Create a text to either explain how the artwork was created or an ‘about this image’ piece.
6. Student Books – Students can create their own books using the lined paper.
7. Back to School Night Letters – Students can write a letter to their parents about their excitement for the new school year. When parents visit for Back to School Night, they can write back to their children. It’s a nice surprise for students to see when they return to school the next day!
8. Make a List – If students are listing “How To” steps or directions to follow, they can use the lined paper to keep their thoughts organized.
9. Use Your Imagination – there are so many possibilities to be explored when you have a blank piece of paper 🙂
Where to Next?
or maybe something completely different – a FREE Problem Solving Activity