1. Publishing Writing – From fantasy to nonfiction pieces, students can publish the final draft of their writing on these decorative pages.
2. Printing Published Writing – After students finish their final drafts have them write their masterpieces on this graphic paper.
3. Poetry Display – Celebrate your students’ poetry efforts by having them publish their work on this printable stationery.
4. Writing Letters – Students can write letters to pen-pals, authors or family members on this lined writing paper.
5. About an Artwork – Create a text to either explain how the artwork was created or an ‘about this image’ piece.
6. Student Books– Students can create their own books using the lined paper.
7. Back to School Night Letters – Students can write a letter to their parents about their excitement for the new school year. When parents visit for Back to School Night, they can write back to their children. It’s a nice surprise for students to see when they return to school the next day!
8. Make a List– If students are listing “How To” steps or directions to follow, they can use the lined paper to keep their thoughts organized.
9. Use Your Imagination– there are so many possibilities to be explored when you have a blank piece of paper 🙂
The Google Slides Version:
Once you download the pdf of this Halloween stationery you will see a link to a Google Slides version of this writing paper.
Click on the link and you will be asked to make a copy of the presentation.
Press the ‘Make a Copy’ button and you will be good to go.
Possible Ways To Distribute the Writing Paper to Your Students:
The best way is to send them to this website and have them choose the paper they want to write on 🙂
Copy the URL from the document and email it to them.